quarta-feira, 10 de março de 2010

My Dear

So i Clean up your tears
My Little Child Growd Up
And this Smile just disappear
Stop to lie my love

Today i am, and i'll always be
The only real thing that you had
You're gonna judge me,
But I'll make you see

HOW! Safe is not a option
HOW! Love is not a feel (today)
HOW! Fear is the only emotion
and i'll never forgive this trill
I fell sorry for you, But at morning
You'll just Disappear...

I remeber the girl
You suposed to be,
In this little amazing word,
Where are you now?
You're not here,
When you suposed to be...

Start crying my dear,
so i'll can make you see...
HOW! Fear i the only emotion
HOW! Love is not a fell (tonight)
I feel sorry for myself,
'cuz i'm with you in this seal
Let's disappear my child...

Save your soul tonight,
Please start crying,
I need to hear your cry,
I need to stay with you
Just one last night...

oh, my dear...
One last night...

By: Drielle Borges / Níicki Brendon

Um comentário:

  1. Gostei!
    "Save your soul tonight,
    Please start crying,
    I need to hear your cry,
    I need to stay with you
    Just one last night..."

    ResponderExcluir